Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Forum Center - Where the Ultimate's member be informed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clan Collecting Soul Crystals

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KnowYour0nion
Breka orc
KnowYour0nion

Clan Collecting Soul Crystals Empty
PostSubject: Clan Collecting Soul Crystals   Clan Collecting Soul Crystals EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 10:41 am

9.We collect all Fulldrops/SoulCrys we get in Clanparties(example: from RB Parties or Dino Island Parties) in our Clan Warehouse. Additionally we collect all Keymats(example: SOM Blades, Tallum Plate Armor Patterns etc.) from A Grade upwards in Clan Warehouse too. These will then be handed out to those Members who need them most.

i have a problem with the part about collecting soul crys, (not w/ fulldrops) most ppl only level up crystals to make adena and I dont feel like buying lvl 10 Soul Crys and doing a Dino Party if i dont get to keep my own Soul Crystal. I understand that some people may need soul crystals, but its really not hard for them to say "hey i need a lvl 1X soul crystal anyone can help me in dino or rift?" and then we go do it, we have plenty of people. you may say its for equipping the clan but what do you think we will do with the adena from selling them? just saying i dont really want to participate and wont bring Soul Crystals if this is how its going to be.

P.S. I didnt know where else to post this
Back to top Go down
Joanne
Breka orc
Joanne

PostSubject: Re: Clan Collecting Soul Crystals   Clan Collecting Soul Crystals EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 10:59 am

Onion says
"you may say its for equipping the clan but what do you think we will do with the adena from selling them?"

CH maybe?
Back to top Go down
KnowYour0nion
Breka orc
KnowYour0nion

PostSubject: Re: Clan Collecting Soul Crystals   Clan Collecting Soul Crystals EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 12:27 pm

Joanne wrote:
Onion says
"you may say its for equipping the clan but what do you think we will do with the adena from selling them?"

CH maybe?

"we" as in the people who made the soul crystals, not "we" as a clan
Back to top Go down
Joanne
Breka orc
Joanne

PostSubject: Re: Clan Collecting Soul Crystals   Clan Collecting Soul Crystals EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 3:55 pm

ah, ok then sry Wink
Back to top Go down
KnowYour0nion
Breka orc
KnowYour0nion

PostSubject: Re: Clan Collecting Soul Crystals   Clan Collecting Soul Crystals EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 4:54 pm

np
Back to top Go down
anarchy99
Admin
anarchy99

PostSubject: Re: Clan Collecting Soul Crystals   Clan Collecting Soul Crystals EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 8:08 pm

well maybe if i had a soul cry lvl 13 that u needed in CWH made by some1 else and i could give to you, instead of that member make his/her own profit with it, helping u getting your weapon better i think u wouldnt mind would you ?

a cry 10 in luxury is 150 cry C + 50 cry B = (150x3200)+(50x27000)=480000+1350000=1830000 not even 2kk and if we can help all making from 1,83kk 300kk why wouldnt we help each other?

i went today to dinos and i took a cry 11 from my own and i lvled it up and gave it... i dont see the problem with that. if for you its hard to waste 2kk with a clan member its ok dont do it, but i'll do it with pleasure if they help me also getting the clan stonger.

as joanne said with soulcry sells we can buy the CH. i asked already many times in clan chat and here in forum that we need to reach the 2kkk asap to buy the CH, why i only see 95kk (20kk from joanne and 75kk from vest) in CWH ? is this way we are going somewhere ? if you (not "you" jason but "you" clan) think it is go on. i can do the stuff by my own and i'm quite good equipped. think about it
Back to top Go down
Evelyna
Lizardman
Evelyna

PostSubject: Re: Clan Collecting Soul Crystals   Clan Collecting Soul Crystals EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 12:17 am

True, 2kk isn't that much to spare...
But a lot of ppl get soul crys to make money or because they need one.
We have many goals for this clan obviously, CH, lvling, equips.
People that make money from crys could be equiping themselves, and I'm sure there is a lot in the CWH that nobody needs, that could be sold for adena for the CH. Or doing both, giving some to the CWH and saving some for equips.
You are right, some people are well equipped, etc, so it is a bit easier for them to give to the clan than others

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Collecting Soul Crystals   Clan Collecting Soul Crystals Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Collecting Soul Crystals
Page 1 of 1