Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Forum Center - Where the Ultimate's member be informed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders

Go down 
+2
Evelyna
anarchy99
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Convidad

ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders Empty
PostSubject: ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders   ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 5:48 pm

i send this mail today to the clan leaders. here is a screen so u can read it also.

ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders Shot00056

or click here: http://picasaweb.google.pl/JustFrey/AlbumBezTytuU#5245239272110654034
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders   ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 6:22 pm

nice mail frey Wink
Back to top Go down
anarchy99
Admin
anarchy99

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders   ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 6:44 pm

hello all:

1. first of all it wasnt him that created the party afaik. it was joaninha that was invited to go to baium and asked dark and dexa if they wanted to go.

2. we have war with 2 clans and i'll tell you why: WM - attacked one of our parties yesterday without no reason. BW - declared war to us because OUR MEMBERS had the brilliant idea to help OUTLAWS in baium yesterday.

3. we dont have ally, we are not planning to have an ally yet. i always said and its public i want to take revival side and umaga just commented with me that an ally made by us + lares' clan + utopia would be nice. i said yes but i dont like kaia or rahx so definatelly i wouldnt make that ally. was only a simple talk.

4. dexavator wanted to leave clan by his own. everyone knows that drops (specially from epic bosses) would go to CWH. even in a normal party we did that why would it be different in a RBP ? Shocked the only thing i asked was to put the books in CWH. 3 members were there (joa, dark and dexa), 2 books earned, what they needed to do was: "member x,y,z raided baium and it dropped this, this and this" and i WOULD give them (dark and dexa) the books because i dont want the books and since they were there they deserved it.

5. organization skills from dexavator ??? Frey u gotta be kidding me. u saw the "organization" in clan quests. no comments about that.

6. we arent fighting each other. we are fighting against the ones who doesnt follow the orders. if this is supposed to be a clan, there are rules to follow, otherwise this will turn in a "banana's republic" and if i see that is whats this is turning on i'll take some serious actions.

7. members wanna talk with the leaders ? feel free to do it in the right moment and ask about things like frey is doing, but before starting hitting around, make sure about what happened, listen 2 or 3 different versions and then ask the leaders whatever u want. we never refused to talk with members, so please do it.

sry but i just cant tolerate when a member after leave the clan tell me "where were you in baium ? YOU SHOULD be there not us"... well, this said when everyone knew yesterday i had fever, i spent all day at bed with hard breathe problems and i couldnt handle more (i went to sleep at 9pm when i usually go after 2/3am) sry but that was too much. "dont appear in front of me, or i'll kill you" (from dexa to umaga)... well everything is said, just one more: dexa WONT come back to clan.

i hope i was clear and answered your questions. for future info read the drops rules in forum very carefully to this dont happen again.
Back to top Go down
Convidad

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders   ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 7:05 pm

Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral

for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Evelyna
Lizardman
Evelyna

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders   ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 1:51 am

I'm sad to see Dex go =(

I should've read this topic first - It explains why we have wars declare on us =/
Clears up some things lol ^^

As for the ally thing-
"I want to take revival side"
(maybe a stupid question?)
But does that mean we would be ally/friendly with Revival ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders   ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 4:39 am

first time i see ,that u anar want take revi side........ Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
anarchy99
Admin
anarchy99

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders   ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 5:18 am

yes joyce. definatelly not ally with them because i think the place they have in ally will go to reloaded, but yes be friendly with them. yarma: NF declared wars, outlaws, well u know what happened when we were in wargasm so no way. the only no betrayers are rev and i'm kinda liking the way they are acting. but thats still to early to speak about.
Back to top Go down
Joanne
Breka orc
Joanne

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders   ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:55 am

1st sacrifice that clan demands:be friendly with rev... Crying or Very sad
I hate revs for an unknown reason^^
Back to top Go down
KnowYour0nion
Breka orc
KnowYour0nion

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders   ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:48 pm

uhmmm.... revival's gone to the sh1ts and they never been nice to me in any way so ya i hate their guts dont like restriction either only ppl i would want to be friendly w/ is the ppl we have war so what now?
Back to top Go down
Melian
maga girl
maga girl
Melian

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders   ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 3:22 pm

i like revs ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkut.com/Main#Profile.aspx?uid=14117601452081404543
Evelyna
Lizardman
Evelyna

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders   ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 7:59 pm

I've always been at war with Rev..in all my allies I've joined xD
Sooo it would be interesting to see how that goes :3
Back to top Go down
Melian
maga girl
maga girl
Melian

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders   ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 5:26 pm

i vote for ally with Lares clan Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkut.com/Main#Profile.aspx?uid=14117601452081404543
uuuuumaga
Admin
uuuuumaga

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders   ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 10:55 pm

what about forget rev/OL/nonfactor
we have 1429874982159826 clans and 740726 allys to join and do something
we dot need to take a side we can creat our side
Back to top Go down
http://igor699.hi5.com
Evelyna
Lizardman
Evelyna

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders   ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 5:38 pm

For once *.* I agree with Maga
(JK MAGA :*)

But that would be fun ;D Add a new twist to the game..instead of the same old things hmm ;]
Back to top Go down
uuuuumaga
Admin
uuuuumaga

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders   ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:30 am

bahhh u always agree with me
XD
Back to top Go down
http://igor699.hi5.com
Evelyna
Lizardman
Evelyna

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders   ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 6:31 pm

Naaah you just wish or think I do =D
Back to top Go down
anarchy99
Admin
anarchy99

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders   ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 7:32 pm

woot new page ? afro BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB MARLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
KnowYour0nion
Breka orc
KnowYour0nion

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders   ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 10:46 pm

anarchy99 wrote:
woot new page ? afro BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB MARLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o.O boob marley? <_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders   ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders Empty

Back to top Go down

ABOUT CLAN PLANS - from the mail i wrote to leaders
Page 1 of 1