Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Forum Center - Where the Ultimate's member be informed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

questions bout baium

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurina
Lizardman
Aurina

questions bout baium Empty
PostSubject: questions bout baium   questions bout baium EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 5:08 am

how often does baium respawn?
i need baium's blood for my subclass quest. Mel summoned me up to toi 13, but i missed baium. he spawned while i was in bed.....
now i need to wait until he respawns.

oh, and question.
does blooded fabric get used when i enter baium's throne?
so if i go inside, and get killed (maybe my an enemy or something) and cant get ressurected, would i have wasted a blooded fabric?
Back to top Go down
Joaninha
Elpy
Joaninha

PostSubject: Re: questions bout baium   questions bout baium EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 11:35 am

Yes, for fabric. When u talk with angelic to enter baium room, he takes 1 bloody fabric from u.
Baium respawns in 5 days, so will spawn on wed or thursday depending on the accurate time of his death. =D

Glad to help,

Joa
Back to top Go down
Aurina
Lizardman
Aurina

PostSubject: Re: questions bout baium   questions bout baium EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 4:21 pm

thx joa.

so.... what do u suggest i do? should i leave clan while i try baium to avoid getting killed by enemies?
or try to form a party w allies to go kill baium?
Back to top Go down
Joanne
Breka orc
Joanne

PostSubject: Re: questions bout baium   questions bout baium EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 8:29 am

well u,and we all ofc will HAVE to leave sooner or later so the choice is urs if u will stay till the very end or leave now for ur Q. From me guys...bb all Sad cya ig and enjoy^^
PS. i hope that all 15 members that r still in clan will stay till the end, but anyway i will
Back to top Go down
Aurina
Lizardman
Aurina

PostSubject: Re: questions bout baium   questions bout baium EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 7:08 pm

errr... who said anything about leaving?
even if i left to do the quest, ill still come back right after im done the quest.

im just asking for ur opinion. from ur experience, is it better to form a pt who can protect me while i hit baium w our allies,
or is it better to just go solo and without a clan so that enemies wont pk me while im trying to do the quest.
Back to top Go down
Melian
maga girl
maga girl
Melian

PostSubject: Re: questions bout baium   questions bout baium EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 9:40 pm

i think is better to go solo and without clan =)

and aurina.. you know about the dissolution of the clan? Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkut.com/Main#Profile.aspx?uid=14117601452081404543
Joanne
Breka orc
Joanne

PostSubject: Re: questions bout baium   questions bout baium EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 12:09 pm

ye...seems u havent logged ig for long time...the bad news is that anar is dissolving the clan Crying or Very sad
the good news well...is that u dont have to leave clan u will be clanless whether or not...like all of us
and i believe u must make pt with ppl that can be with u and protect u,but u must be clanless to be more sure Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: questions bout baium   questions bout baium Empty

Back to top Go down

questions bout baium
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CLAN STUFF :: Member's needs-
Jump to: